Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chili Padi enzyme

It's still working its magic. The enzyme I concocted to chase bugs away from my plants is actually doing them more good than I anticipated.

I first reaped results from my chili-padi enzyme when I sprayed it weekly on my kafir lime tree. I never anticipated it would turn my barren tree around but it did, leaving me in awesome inspiration.

Ever since then, I made sure all my plants receive generous spraying of chili-padi enzyme every week. Now just this week, my cactus which hasn't flowered in nearly 2 years has sprung not one, nor two bud 3 buds.

I photographed them just this morning, and in just a few hours, the oldest bud bloomed to glory.


Hooray for truly organic miracles. Let's keep our plants healthy by giving them real nutrients. Forget about that synthetic stuff. Tell me, would you want to eat synthetic stuff all the time.

No comments: